California’s Choice To Pay For Motorcycle Parts Over Financing, Credit Cards & Layaway
Get Your Motorcycle Parts BEFORE They’re Paid In Full, Plus Interest-Free Payments & NO Credit Check
Using the FLEXPAY California interest-free payment program, you can get all of the parts you need to upgrade, customize or trick out your motorcycle – without the hassle of traditional financing! And you do not need perfect credit to get approved. Do you have a job with a steady income? Then chances are, you will get approved!
We work with the best manufacturers in the business including SMT Machining Custom Motorcycle Wheels, Fat Katz, American Suspension, & Bad Dad Fenders. They produce high-quality motorcycle wheels, parts and accessories for Harley Davidson, Suzuki, Honda, Kawasaki, Victory, Indian and Yamaha. Giving you the ability to customize Cruisers, Baggers, Choppers, Touring models, Sportbikes, Road Glides, Street Glides, Road Kings, Softails, Sportsters, Dynas, Scouts, Chiefs, Roadmasters, Ninjas and more.
- Renowned for their American-made custom motorcycle rims and wheels.
- Parts and accessories milled from high quality, aircraft-grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Choose from double-cut gloss black, triple chrome plated or polished.
- Matching sprockets, rotors, and pulleys available.
- Designed to fit the exact specifications of each motorcycle brand.
- Offering a huge selection of bagger legs, easy weld-in wedge kit, rear shock absorbers, road glide brackets and mounts, bolt-on neck rake kits, front air ride systems, weld-in slip fit kits, raked headlight bezels, triple trees kits, fork cans, and front-end suspensions.
- Founder Vince Costa has a master’s degree in mechanical engineering and has been engineering motorcycle suspensions for over 40 years.
- More than a dozen patents have been approved for Vince’s parts including shock absorbers, front ride height and preload adjuster, smooth top tree, integrated brake line fork and bolt-on neck kit for baggers.
- Many of the Fat Katz motorcycle products have been featured on the Discovery Channel show, “American Chopper,” and are ranked among the world’s best.
- The company made a major impact on the industry with its hand-made, cold rolled, 13-gauge steel fenders.
- Choose from wrap fenders, classic fenders, rear fenders, FL spacer kits, and gas caps.
- Don Baumunk, the owner of Fat Katz Inc., considers tank and bagger fender building an art form – not just a business and has been making custom, hand-made motorcycle fenders since 2000.
- High-quality, American made custom fenders manufactured in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio.
- Products designed to customize the look of each motorcycle while maintaining its original functionality.
- Originating as a division of Derk Hinsey’s collision center, Hinsey’s Pro Paint, Bad Dad combines Derk’s bodywork experience with the latest technology to create its high-quality line of motorcycle parts.
FLEXPAY offers a way to finance parts, accessories, wheels and rims for your motorcycle without using traditional financing.
The process of applying for FLEXPAY is as EZ as 1-2-3!
Once approved, simply put a third down to start processing your order, put another third down when your parts are ready to ship (within 4-6 weeks), and then we’ll spread the balance out over the next 3-6 months. ALL INTEREST-FREE with NO CREDIT CHECK.
California Dreaming – About Motorcycles
California loves its motorcycles! Enthusiasm for hogs, choppers and their counterparts is off the charts in the Golden State, with 842,106 publicly owned, private and commercial motorcycles registered in California in 2016 – making it the state with the most motorcycle registrations in the country.
Both northern and southern California offer motorcycle routes with breathtaking scenery and thrilling stretches. In fact, there are about 334 different great motorcycle routes in Northern California, inland Southern California is replete with historic landmarks and hidden gems for memorable rides and Lonelyplanet.com ranks Rt. 1 along the entire California coast as one of the ten best motorcycle rides in America.
Whether traveling through part of the state or exploring all of it, you need wheels and parts that can stand up to the test of time while making your bike look great. You get both when you choose FLEXPAY to finance your purchases! We work with the industry’s top vendors, who never sacrifice aesthetics or quality. And you can get all of these benefits INTEREST-FREE.
Interesting Motorcycle Statistics for Californians
- According to World Atlas, California is ranked 1st in the United States for most registered motorcyclists with about 799,900 riders.
- NASCAR has visited 17 race tracks in California throughout the years, according to FOX Sports.
- Manta has 8,897+ custom motorcycle companies listed in California.
- California is ranked 12th for having the most people riding a motorcycle to work with about 7,000 guys and gals according to City-Data.com.
The Most Popular Zip Codes for Motorcyclists in California
The residents in these zip codes and all throughout California are embracing the biker’s life. From Los Angeles to San Diego, San Jose to San Francisco, Sacramento to Long Beach, Bakersfield to Anaheim, Riverside to Stockton and baby so many more.
What are you waiting for? Get started by filling out the application. You’re one step closer to building your dream bike!