Texas’ Choice To Pay for Motorcycle Parts Over Financing, Credit Cards & Layaway
Interest-Free Payments, Fast Delivery & Get Your Motorcycle Parts BEFORE They’re Paid In Full
Wanting to customize, trick out or upgrade your motorcycle but unsure of how to pay for it? FLEXPAY Texas solves this problem with an interest-free payment program that is better than traditional financing, layaway and credit cards!
Get your motorcycle wheels, parts and accessories from the top manufacturers including SMT Machining, American Suspension, Bad Dad and Fat Katz. They design especially for Harley Davidson, Honda, Victory, Yamaha, Indian, Suzuki, and Kawasaki. Customizing Cruisers, Choppers, Touring models, Road Glides, Street Glides, Road Kings, Softails, Sportsters, Baggers, Dynas, Scouts, Chiefs, Roadmasters and more.
- Famous for their custom motorcycle wheels and rims.
- Milled from high quality, aircraft-grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Available in polished, triple chrome plated, or double-cut gloss black.
- Pair with matching sprockets, rotors and pulleys.
- Made to the exact specifications of each motorcycle brand.
- Choose from a large selection of bagger legs, easy weld-in wedge kit, rear shock absorbers, road glide brackets and mounts, bolt-on neck rake kits, front air ride systems, weld-in slip fit kits, raked headlight bezels, triple trees kits, fork cans, and front-end suspensions.
- Founder Vince Costa has been engineering motorcycle suspensions for over 40 years and has a master’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Vince has received over a dozen patents for his parts including shock absorbers, front ride height and preload adjuster, smooth top tree, integrated brake line fork and bolt-on neck kit for baggers.
- Ranked among the best in the world, many of the Fat Katz motorcycle products have been featured on the Discovery Channel show, “American Chopper”.
- The company’s hand-made, cold rolled, 13-gauge steel fenders have made a major impact on the industry.
- Choose from classic fenders, wrap fenders, rear fenders, gas caps, and FL spacer kits.
- Don Baumunk, the owner of Fat Katz Inc., has been making custom, hand-made motorcycle fenders since 2000 and considers tank and bagger fender building an art form – not just a business.
- American made, high-quality custom fenders manufactured in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, and Michigan.
- Bad Dad products strike the delicate balance of customizing the look of each motorcycle while maintaining its original functionality.
- Opened as a small division of Derk Hinsey’s collision center, Hinsey’s Pro Paint, Bad Dad combines Derk’s bodywork experience with the latest technology to manufacture its line of motorcycle parts.
Finance Your Motorcycle Wheels, Rims, Accessories & Parts Without Financing…It’s FLEXPAY!
The Process of Applying for FLEXPAY Is As EZ As 1-2-3!
Once approved, simply put a third down to start processing your order, put another third down when your parts are ready to ship (within 8-10 weeks), and then we’ll spread the balance out over the next 3-6 months.
What are you waiting for? Get started by filling out the application. You’re one step closer to building your dream bike!
Texas Revs Up For Motorcycles
A prominent moment in the history of motorcycles in Texas occurred in 1929 when an unidentified man opened the first Harley-Davidson® motorcycle dealership in Dallas. Enthusiasm for hogs, choppers and their counterparts has remained strong in the state, with 374,919 publicly owned, private and commercial motorcycles registered in Texas in 2016.
Given the state’s scenic diversity and a large variety of routes for road trips, it is no wonder so many residents have embraced motorcycle ownership. Looking for an effusion of colorful wildflowers and sloping hills? Is the beach more your thing? Do pine tree forests make your heart beat faster? Are you an avid fan of old westerns? Do lush green landscapes, rivers and lakes make you happy? You can ride through all of these landscapes in Texas alone.
Regardless of the routes you choose, it is critical to outfit your bike with parts and wheels that are sturdy enough to hold up during long trips and look great at the same time. And you do not have to sacrifice looks when you purchase your motorcycle parts through FLEXPAY! Our vendors are the best in the business, paying careful attention to quality and aesthetics. It doesn’t hurt knowing you are not breaking the bank or falling into a financing or credit card interest ditch either.
Interesting Motorcycle Statistics for Texans
- According to World Atlas, Texas is ranked 3rd in the United States for most registered motorcyclists with about 444,000 riders.
- There are about 300 motorcycle dealers & shops in Texas according to MotoUSA.
- There are 8 speedways and racetracks in Texas according to Texas Southside.
- Manta has 30+ custom motorcycle companies listed in Texas.
- Texas is ranked 8th for having the most people riding a motorcycle to work with about 9,000 guys and gals according to City-Data.com.
The Most Popular Zip Codes for Motorcyclists in Texas
The residents in these zip codes and all throughout Texas are living the biker’s life and loving it! From Fort Bliss to Celina, Evernam to Roanoke, Seabrook to Sinton, Dallas to Houston, San Antonio to Austin and baby so much more.